* Align the platform services architecture with VESI's product vision and strategy
* Create, improve and update systems to improve scalability, performance and capacity
* Design and develop software services and solutions that focus on data analytics
* Develop standardized data integrations to the services platform
* Collaborate on system reliability, architecture and code quality
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, continuous delivery environment
* Experience in participating in cross-functional development teams
* Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the team's processes and development practices
* Provide support and assist in the triage of software defects and system issues as necessary
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
* BA/BS degree in related field or the equivalent combination of experience and education
* 2-5 years of relevant experience
* Demonstrated skills with Scala, Python, Shell Scripting, Experience in AWS (EC2, Opsworks, S3, Beanstalk)
* Experience with Jenkins Continuous Integration/Deployment Tool, SSL
* Experience building high performing backend services
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong problem solving skills
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experiencedesign, architecture, code quality, scala, python, shell scripting, aws, software, backend, deployment, server management, jenkins, ssl
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.