Anders Elite are currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer for a fast growing company with work in South Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire. The work includes heavy Civil Engineering schemes, including Highways, FAS schemes, Earthworks, RCA work, etc.
The chosen candidate will originally start as a Senior Engineer, with the view of becoming an Agent/Project Manager in the coming years.
The ideal candidate will consist of:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Engineer
- Mainly a background in heavy Civil Engineering project (NOT Build)
- Solid background in Highways, Earthworks, FRC, Water etc.
- SSSTS Or SMSTS Is preferable
- MUST be based in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire or the Humber
- Site Setting out experience
- Preferably a background in permanent employment
This job will include:
- Working for a well known T1 (Small scale T1) contractor.
- Travelling in Yorkshire and Lincolnshire (Usually local, first job is in Doncaster).
- Using a company van, phone, and fuel card.
- Progression opportunities into Agent and Project Management.
- Possibly overlooking Junior and trainee Engineers.
- Carrying out Setting out, surveying and QA work.
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU IF YOU ARE RELEVANT.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceSetting Out, Experience on Tablets, Highways, Civil Engineering, SSSTS, SMSTS, T1 Contractor
Established in 1984, Anderselite are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With seven regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
Our team of recruitment consultants have a wealth of specialist industry experience and are experts in their field, each possessing high-levels of market insight in their niche sectors. They work in close partnership with our clients to provide strategic support in seeking the right people for their business. Furthermore, we are committed to ensuring our jobseekers receive guidance, support and expertise to help them find the next step in their career.
We are specialists who can help make employment decisions based on job history, current situation and what role is most suitable in the future enabling our candidates to reach their potential and chosen career path.