Do you have experience as Quality Compliance Officer? This is a full time permanent position.
We urgently need a quality Compliance Officer to join the quality team at a global Organisation based in North Devon.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Global organisation who are world leaders in the bioscience, pharmaceutical industry. You will be the quality lead in plant wide compliance projects and this is a really exciting opportunity that for the right person could progress into a permanent role.
What will the role involve?
* Plan and prepare for customer audits
* Take care of customer certification body during audits
* Agree on action plans
* Communicate action plans to customers
* Ensure full compliance
* Review quality documents
* Implementation of new ISO standards
* Support with training activities
* Responsible for the global document management system
What else do I need to know?
* Monday - Friday
* Full time 40 hours per week 8 hours per day
* Excellent rate of pay
What are we looking for?
* Degree in a scientific field
* 3 plus years in a relevant job role
* Strong working knowledge of quality assurance principles
* Strong knowledge of ISO9001 standards and ideally some knowledge of ISO15378 and ISO134585
* Good communication skills
* Be able to demonstrate cross functional leadership capabilities
* Excellent planning , organisational and presentation skills
* Ability to speak to the customer and feedback in order to make improvements
Interested? If you want to know more, contact Coral on 01454 550244 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceQuality Compliance Officer, Quality Team, Quality, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.