We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic tradespeople to join our growing engineering family. Working in a challenging and diverse role where no two days are the same. Our skilled engineers provide mobile delivery of both planned and reactive FM maintenance services across a variety of clients and industries.
In your new role as a Mobile Plumbing Engineer you will undertake inspection and repairs across a variety of commercial plumbing and drainage installations including: Pipework inspections, adaptions and repairs including associated equipment (pumps / expansion vessels / PRV's / TMV's etc.), drainage inspections and sanitation repairs or replacement. Hot Water generation and distribution systems. Water Hygiene maintenance and inspections.
All work would need to be completed to SFG20 or relevant ACoP's as applicable. You will be expected to deliver to the highest level of service for the client, answering queries, reporting any defects and keeping then informed of site activities at the time of the service visit. You will also be required to complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time, keeping logs of inspection reports and remedial work.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Experience within a Maintenance / Facilities Management .environment
- Relevant qualifications required e.g. C&G Level 2 / NVQ Level 2 or equivalent / technical diploma.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, Permit to Work procedures and safe systems of working.
- Capability to perform manual tasks, including manual handling, working at heights and in confined spaces as well as a willingness to participate in the On-Call Rota.
- Good verbal and written communication is important, including the ability to use a mobile device.
- You'll need to be highly self motivated and solutions focused with the ability to work without supervision but also enjoy working as part of a team.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As a market-leading expert across six core sectors, Resourcing Group connects talented professionals with local opportunities. With a national network of offices across the UK, it is our in-depth knowledge and expertise that has been helping candidates achieve their career aspirations for over 15 years.
Resourcing Group was founded in 2000 as a dedicated social housing recruitment agency. Since then we’ve expanded to offer our award winning, specialist approach to other fields, and now work in partnership with some of the best public and private sector organisations. We recruit personnel across the UK at all levels of the social housing, facilities management, construction, surveying and property, engineering, and architecture and design markets.