RHL FM & Technical are currently looking for a Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer to work for a market leading Facilities Management business based in the Southampton area.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all site-specific work procedures are carried out and logged in the appropriate folder.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical & Electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the designated work areas are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made. These reactive calls to also include concessionary stores and fabric related items.
- Escort Client controlled sub-contractors when requested whilst they are on site to carry out surveying or install works. perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
- Experience in a Multi Skilled role
- 18th Edition
- NVQ in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
These positions are on a temp to perm basis.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Since 1977 we have been helping companies, leaders in their field globally, to find talented candidates for technical roles at all levels. If you are looking for a new career opportunity speak to one of our specialist sector consultants today.
Placing People First
RHL provide a value added quality service to both clients and candidates at all levels, in particular, at a time where skill shortages challenge us all on a global scale. Our ability to deliver is key not only to the success of our business but also that of our clients and to the candidates we place. We strive for continued success as trusted recruitment partners throughout the recruitment life cycle.