Job Title: CNC Turner, Setter and Operator
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £13.00 - £15.00 per hour, depending on experience
Location: Pyrford, Surrey
CNC Turner, Setter and Operator
This is an opportunity for an experienced and proven CNC Turner, Setter and Operator specialist to join a progressive and expanding aerospace company near Pyrford, Surrey. They seek an experienced CNC Turner, Setter and Operator who has experience working within aerospace.
CNC Turner, Key Responsibilities:
* Deliver output targets in line with work to lists.
* Interpret engineering planning documents and specification sheets, following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) where provided.
* Ensure equipment used is of sufficient quality to manufacture to customer specification.
* Set and operate the CNC machines to produce aerospace components from various metals.
* Machine to tight tolerances.
* Clean and ensure parts are of an acceptable standard before submitting to next production stage.
* Complete all aspects of related documentation.
* Time served apprentice or HNC in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
* Minimum of 3 years' related work experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
* Able to interpret work instructions/engineering planning documents, identify and use the appropriate equipment to manufacture parts to customer specification.
* A good communicator, able to build positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
* A professional and proactive individual who takes personal responsibility for resolving problems and delivering results on time.
* life insurance
* Free online GP appointments, second medical opinion, health checks, online fitness programme and dietician consultations as well as mental health support
* Company outings every couple of months (sponsored by the company)
* Pension Sacrifice Scheme
* Free parking on site
Experienced CNC Turners, Click Apply now
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Working from a UK-wide network of offices, Proactive connects top engineering and tech talent with leading organisations. We’ve been delivering experts for over 15 years – both in the UK and abroad.
Built on the foundations of providing exceptional technical recruitment services, Proactive has been placing specialists for over 15 years, evolving into a market-leader within our niche business units. Operating from a network of offices that spans the UK and abroad, Proactive has the in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise to make it a powerful force within the STEM market.