We are recruiting for a service maintenance engineer to work for a Billion pound organisation to join their team in the busiest time of the year in a key working environment.
The organisation have over 50,000 employees in the UK and due to incredible growth are looking to expand the team. You will be working for a flagship company based in a state of the art distribution facility. Needing both strong electrical and mechanical skills.
- £35,000-£40,000 PA salary + Van,
- Monday-Friday hours (7am-4pm or 8am-5pm)
- Located in Reading (RG2 Postcode)
(must be flexible to travel to different locations such as Southampton and Birmingham - On occasions)
You will be an essential part of the inhouse maintenance team, responsible for ensuring the business can continue to deliver its promise of serving Britain's shoppers a little better every day
You will be expected to perform reactive and planned maintenance on the below equipment;
- Powered and manual entrance gates
- Loading Bay equipment, inc Dock levellers, Scissor Lifts
- Manual / Powered Industrial Doors inc Roller, Shutter and Fire
- Dock shelters
- NVQ Electrical or Mechanical engineering (ideally apprentice trained)
- Full UK driving licence
- Knowledge of basic Risk Assessment processes and working safely.
- Experience working with Loading Bay / Hydraulic systems.
- Recognised Welding certification, equivalent to City & Guilds Level 2
- Experience working with Electrical and Electronic control systems operating powered equipment.
- Experience working with Safety systems on Powered and Lifting equipment.
- Experience working on pump systems e.g. submersible / pumping stations.
If you could be interested on the initial briefing on the role - please feel free to email Isaac.email@example.com for more information
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Working from a UK-wide network of offices, Proactive connects top engineering and tech talent with leading organisations. We’ve been delivering experts for over 15 years – both in the UK and abroad.
Built on the foundations of providing exceptional technical recruitment services, Proactive has been placing specialists for over 15 years, evolving into a market-leader within our niche business units. Operating from a network of offices that spans the UK and abroad, Proactive has the in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise to make it a powerful force within the STEM market.