An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical / Controls Project Engineer to join a critical site in Reading. The ideal candidate will have experience with Electrical and Control Systems and hold relevant HNC qualification - including 18th Edition.
Role Responsibilities -
- Giving expert inputs into the technical scope for projects on the department master plan for areas of the Plant
- Reviewing technical scope in collaboration with contractors and coordinating their work
- Handling all schedules and resources
- Ownership of budget and spending for the projects
- Leading the installation and start up
- Making clear decisions to ensure execution to the highest standards
- Learning and reapplying from previous experiences
Minimum Requirements -
* Electrical / Control System Engineering / HNC / HND
* Experience within allen brady / siemens or similar PLC
* Experience with Electrical & Controls Projects
* Current IEE regulations qualification
The position is working client direct and comes with some exceptional benefits.
Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Salary upto £43,000 + Bonus
Excellent Pension Scheme (upto 14%)
Private Healthcare, Gym on site & Subsidised canteen
Discounted Share Scheme
Holiday 25 Days + Bank Holidays
Excellent Sick Pay
Retail Discounts etc
To avoid missing out apply online or contact Tarik Bell-Ross at Resourcing Group.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0118 467 7784
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceMaintenance Engineer, Mechancial Maintenance Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Production Engineer, Production Technician, Process Engineer, Multi-skilled Technician, Maintenance Technician
As a market-leading expert across six core sectors, Resourcing Group connects talented professionals with local opportunities. With a national network of offices across the UK, it is our in-depth knowledge and expertise that has been helping candidates achieve their career aspirations for over 15 years.
Resourcing Group was founded in 2000 as a dedicated social housing recruitment agency. Since then we’ve expanded to offer our award winning, specialist approach to other fields, and now work in partnership with some of the best public and private sector organisations. We recruit personnel across the UK at all levels of the social housing, facilities management, construction, surveying and property, engineering, and architecture and design markets.