A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, they support further personal growth and development. Committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of their customer base and the communities in which they operate, creating an environment which enables everyone to fulfil their potential
- Building long term relationships with existing and new/internal and external clients
* Taking full profit and loss responsibility for accounts/contracts
* Developing and supporting existing accounts/contracts, providing the client with the maximum range of Products and services to suit the account
* Supporting the strategic budget planning in liaison with the Operations Manager and Finance Team for their specific portfolio within the business
* Supporting and operating alongside the Operations Manager and Business Development Team to develop new accounts/contracts, adding engineering expertise and knowledge to support tender bids
* Managing the Operations Team, promoting excellent working practices throughout, to ensure the reputation and credibility is maintained
* Liaising with and supporting the Health & Safety (SHE) Manager in developing and delivering a robust SHE policy to all accounts/contracts
* Developing the self-performance element of the Specialist Service Mobile Business Team, eliminating the need for using sub-contractors where at all possible.
* Providing timely, accurate and concise reports to both clients and line management
* Providing measurement of performance of both team and individuals within the team, using standard measurement key performance indicators (KPIs) internal to the organisation, whilst also recognising the need to meet client KPIs etc.
* A practical working understanding of Human Resources (HR) processes and legislation to manage the Operations Team with the support of the HR Manager
What they are looking for:
M&E/FM Hard Services experience is essential
- Have experience working within in a Contract Manager / Supervisory related role
* Financial experience of managing portfolio's in excess of £1M (Mobile Contracts) / £2M (Static Sites)
* Customer Care / Satisfaction Skills in a client facing environment
* Experience of working within and managing / supervising within mobile / static site operations
* Preferably a time serve Apprentice in a trade discipline to NVQ2 or City & Guilds level
* ONC / NVQ3 in Combined Building Services or individual trade discipline
* NVQ3 in Management & Leadership area with Finance Management
* I.O.S.H. Certificate
* Strong IT user skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Finance package software
* Full UK Driving Licence
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As a market-leading expert across six core sectors, Resourcing Group connects talented professionals with local opportunities. With a national network of offices across the UK, it is our in-depth knowledge and expertise that has been helping candidates achieve their career aspirations for over 15 years.
Resourcing Group was founded in 2000 as a dedicated social housing recruitment agency. Since then we’ve expanded to offer our award winning, specialist approach to other fields, and now work in partnership with some of the best public and private sector organisations. We recruit personnel across the UK at all levels of the social housing, facilities management, construction, surveying and property, engineering, and architecture and design markets.