This office-based position is responsible for the design of building automation systems that are sold by our sales group. This is a great opportunity to join a global engineering powerhouse with a strong local team in place to foster career development.
- May need to create unique design solutions to meet specific customer requirements.
- Designs building automation systems for large and/or complex buildings consisting of mechanical system
layouts, electrical drawings, bill of materials, sequence of operations, valve and damper
schedules, and Direct Digital Control panel layouts to meet the intent of the project plans,
specifications, and contract documents.
- Prepares specifications and drawings for special components and panels purchased from outside
- Selects proper types and sizes of company products and those from outside suppliers
to meet project requirements.
- Prepares all information on pre-installation extras or change orders
to submit to customer or general/subcontractor.
- Designs and understands building automation solution requirements for higher education
facilities, K - 12 education facilities, pharmaceutical facilities, high rise buildings, office space
facilities, lab control solutions, building and space pressurization solutions, chiller and boiler plant
sequencing control, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years + experience in relative field
- Strong knowledge of industry engineering fundamentals and business operations.
- AutoCAD, CAD Training or any related Engineering Design Software.
- Bluebeam Revu 2017, Adobe Pro, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceEngineering, Controls, Building Automation, Building Management, HVAC, Boiler, Chiller, Integration
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.