Job Titles: E&I Engineer
Number of Positions: 1
Language required: English (Dutch preferred)
- Good technical knowledge of both Electrical and Instrumentation.
- Generalist not specialist.
- Working on small petrochemical projects throughout the Netherlands.
Varies on profile.
- Could be leading projects as well as the E&I team.
- 10+ years' experience.
- Experience in Petrochemical industry.
- Good knowledge of Electrical and Instrumentation.
Contract Length: 6-12 months
Schedule: 40 hours per week
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.