Looking for a Facilities Coordinator to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance company based in London on an exciting contract.
As the Facilities Coordinator you're responsible for the planning and dispatching of Reactive Works, Raising Purchase Orders, completing work orders and adding log notes
Duties for the role may include;
- High quality delivery of all works as directed by the Additional Works Project Manager.
- Supporting all designated project regions delivery of additional works, maintaining a BaU position.
- Responsible for the Under £500 AW process, for designated region/s, from inception to completion and billing.
- Administering shared inbox and assigning emails to correct members of the team, daily.
- Updating works trackers daily and informing AWPM when works are ready to be applied for.
- Check works on daily basis for completion and ensure correct documentation for client review and approval each period.
If you are interested in the above opportunity please apply now!
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As a market-leading expert across six core sectors, Resourcing Group connects talented professionals with local opportunities. With a national network of offices across the UK, it is our in-depth knowledge and expertise that has been helping candidates achieve their career aspirations for over 15 years.
Resourcing Group was founded in 2000 as a dedicated social housing recruitment agency. Since then we’ve expanded to offer our award winning, specialist approach to other fields, and now work in partnership with some of the best public and private sector organisations. We recruit personnel across the UK at all levels of the social housing, facilities management, construction, surveying and property, engineering, and architecture and design markets.