My client is a well-established design and manufacturer of automation and robotic solutions.
Due to this success and sustained growth they are now recruiting for an experienced Control Systems/Electrical Engineer to join our multi-discipline team, to deliver the machine control system for a range of exciting machinery-based projects.
- To be responsible for the design and creation of machine control system solutions for special purpose automated machinery projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that machine electrical and safety systems comply with the requirements of the machinery directives and appropriate national, European & international safety standards
- Responsible for correct selection and procurement of all components
- Responsible for delivery of electrical systems (control cabinets & machine wiring) to time and budget
- Supervise electrical technicians and control the build of machine control systems
- Fault finding of control and safety systems
- Developing machine processes to achieve performance requirements
- Commission machine control system, perform machine testing including Factory Acceptance and Site Acceptance testing with customers
- Assist with the installation, commissioning and troubleshooting when required.
- Modifications and enhancements to existing systems
- Competence in electrical & safety system design for machine automation
- Degree qualified or equivalent in electrical/electronic engineering or closely related control system discipline
- Knowledge of ePlan would be an advantage
- Knowledge of software design and PLC coding experience with any of the following equipment would be an advantage: Omron, Siemens, B&R, Mitsubishi, Rockwell
- Experience of integrating and programming of Scara, Delta and 6-axis robots would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply now with an up-to-date CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a informal, confidential discussion.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Working from a UK-wide network of offices, Proactive connects top engineering and tech talent with leading organisations. We’ve been delivering experts for over 15 years – both in the UK and abroad.
Built on the foundations of providing exceptional technical recruitment services, Proactive has been placing specialists for over 15 years, evolving into a market-leader within our niche business units. Operating from a network of offices that spans the UK and abroad, Proactive has the in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise to make it a powerful force within the STEM market.