The ideal candidate will have the up to date 18th Edition or NVQ Level 3 qualification and experience in a similar role.
* Be familiar with mechanical & electrical applications normally encountered within the contract.
* Take control of any works requested by the Site Supervisor through to completion.
* Complete PPMs within stated time frames
* Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm. On call 1in 6.
* Be fully aware of all emergency isolations within the building
* Perform planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks on all associated equipment, including fault finding and repair
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.