I am working alongside one of the region's leading Civil Engineering contractor in assisting them with procuring a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work from their head office in Devon. Working on both framework and privately tendered schemes, this contractor is regionally recognised as a leading employer with their sector.
The role will involve:
- Managing all commercial elements of multiple schemes concurrently
- Carry out accurate forecasting and costing
- Involvement with tendering and procuring sub-contract packages
To be considered for this vacancy you will require:
- A minimum of three years demonstrable experience of working within a Senior QS capacity
- Excellent commercial acumen and awareness
- Experiencing of working within the Civil Engineering sector
- A recognised industry qualification or a Quantity Surveying degree
- To live within the Devon area
My client are not currently accepting applications from freelance individuals. This represents a fantastic opportunity to become a key component of an established commercial team within a consistently busy and dynamic business.
To be considered, please click on "Apply" to submit your CV and I'll be in touch to discuss shortly.
Setsquare is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Setsquare is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceCivil Engineering Highways QS Quantity Surveyor
Trusted partners. Specialist construction solutions.
Established in 1987, Setsquare has consistently delivered on a consultative approach within the built environment for decades. We are experts in construction recruitment, it is what we know and understand.
Setsquare partners you at every stage of your construction career. We possess a long-standing track record within five areas of expertise:
• Building construction jobs
• Civil engineering jobs
• Consultancy & design jobs
• Facilities management & maintenance jobs
• Highways & infrastructure jobs
Through our network of offices across the UK, an expert knowledge of the domestic construction market allows us to deliver local opportunities that are right for you. Among our client base you’ll find local, regional, national and international contractors and public authorities.
Setsquare joined nGAGE Specialist Recruitment in February 2016. nGAGE is a leading UK-based recruitment group that operates 14 specialist recruitment businesses. With the backing of nGAGE, we have access to the technology and support structures that are enabling us to take our business to the next level.