Senior Engineer Role:
Our client, one of the leading Offshore Wind Service Providers in the UK are looking for a Senior Engineer. They are offering a competitive salary, additional benefits and unlimited career progression opportunities. This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer to come on board, lead the engineering team and further develop their skills within the industry by being involved in major offshore wind projects.
Senior Engineer duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee general engineering operations
- Provide advice during project execution
- Lead a team of junior engineers
- Collaborate with existing and new partners to deliver high quality solutions
- Ensure the successful completion of construction works and network connections
Senior Engineer desired experience:
- 5 years' experience in offshore wind engineering
- Focus on subsea and structural work
- Deep market and technical knowledge
- Spent time in a technical role within a windfarm service provider, or asset manager
Location: Lincolnshire / North- East coast of the UK
Salary: Dependent on experience
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, or you know of someone who may be interested, please apply
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceEngineer, Senior, Offshore, Wind, Subsea
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.