The Project Engineer is responsible for the delivery of small projects as allocated from the Maintenance department within R&CE. Working alongside R&CE management and functional stakeholders, the role holder will ensure allocated projects are delivered in accordance with the agreed objectives on time, within budget and with zero incidents.
Project size between: £100,000-£1 million
- Agreeing project scope & objectives with Maintenance Manager
- Managing allocated projects on time, right first time and within budget
- Liaison and communication with key project stakeholders
- Ensure full compliance with both JM and UK legislation for EHS for all projects
- Ensuring the application of best practices by ensuring compliance with the JM project delivery process.
* Qualified to degree level in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering. (Essential)
* Two years of relevant experience within refining/process/chemical manufacturing industry. (Essential)
* Experience of delivering projects in high hazard operating environments. (Essential)
* IT literate. Able to use full MS office suite including MS Project. (Essential)
* Able to follow P&ID's. (Essential)
* Familiar with Hazard study methodology and stages (Essential)
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.