Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Start Date: 16th August 2021
Contract: 2-3 months ( potential to go permanent )
Pay: £16 PAYE
Location: Crawley (Thales contract )
- Day to day maintenance of the Electrical Infrastructure and the ability to carry out breakdown maintenance on mechanical systems and equipment.
- To be familiar with mechanical & electrical applications normally encountered within the contract. To be aware of Safe Systems of Work and its application, performed under the terms of the MITIE contract.
- Assist and/or deputise for the line manager when required
- To take control of any works requested by the Area Controller and/or Site Lead Engineer through to completion.
- To ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements and to assist in any training of the team.
- To perform planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks on all associated equipment, including fault finding and repair
- Operation of plant and equipment. Inspection of Mechanical & Electrical equipment and systems to ensure safe and efficient operation in accordance with agreed procedures and company quality standards.
- Provide technical incident reports where requested and provide supporting documentation of incidents.
- Participate in the upkeep of records on servicing of plant and equipment and maintaining the plant asset registers.
- To be willing and capable of using the company Maximo system as a means of day to day working
- Participate in adherence to MITIE Quality System documentation.
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
- Technically qualified M&E Maintenance Engineer preferably Electrically qualified to at least 18th Edition
- Demonstrable experience of LV electrical systems
- Demonstrable experience of managing PPM schedule
- Demonstrable examples of innovation
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Use of IT associated equipment (Laptop, Hand held devices etc)
- Good quality and process driven person
2391 Inspecting and Testing
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As a market-leading expert across six core sectors, Resourcing Group connects talented professionals with local opportunities. With a national network of offices across the UK, it is our in-depth knowledge and expertise that has been helping candidates achieve their career aspirations for over 15 years.
Resourcing Group was founded in 2000 as a dedicated social housing recruitment agency. Since then we’ve expanded to offer our award winning, specialist approach to other fields, and now work in partnership with some of the best public and private sector organisations. We recruit personnel across the UK at all levels of the social housing, facilities management, construction, surveying and property, engineering, and architecture and design markets.