KEY WORKER STATUS
Excellent opportunity to join this leading FM company on one of their key NHS contracts
Level of Responsibility
Responsible for initiating and leading tasks and processes, taking responsibility and being accountable, where relevant, for the work and roles of others whilst exercising broad autonomy and judgement within broad parameters in their area of responsibility. Specialist learning and involves detailed analysis of a high level of information and knowledge in an area of work or study
Summary of Role
The role of the Facilities Manager is to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner. The specific details will vary depending on the nature of the Account and the range of facilities, assets and service lines being managed
Establishment and administration of working processes planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support to the Account commercial team are all key parts of the role.
Generally reporting to the Account Manager, the role will involve coordinating internal functions with those of the Customer and suppliers.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the Account Manager in developing the successful strategy for the Account.
- Develop operational structure to suit the specific needs of the Account
- Ensure effective systems are established to support the operational needs of the Account
- Ensure CAFM systems are in place to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
- Leads and collates the output of knowledge share
- Engages specialist capability where needed
- Develops management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
- Actively manage the Suppliers to deliver best value into the Account
- Support the Account Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
- Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge to support the Account
- Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
- Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
- Undertake all duties in a manner that is professional and in accordance with the latest Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Actively work to improve the public perception and brand of Facilities
- Demonstrates and maintains a high level of operational and commercial knowledge and works closely with the delivery team to review techniques and solutions to meet business and customer needs
- Early identification of business risks in projects and ensuring that risk management, risk registers and contingency are in place to manage a minimise risk
- Comprehensive understanding of the requirements of the quality policy and procedures and how these are applied to individuals own role.
- Ensure compliance with Facilities procedures
- Work to the principle that Innovation is an essential management capability which will be a key factor in the sustainability of the Account
- Utilise CAFM system to maximum effect on the Account: operational delivery, commercial and demonstrating best practice
- Be at the forefront of technological applications within the industry
- Demonstrate technical excellence to the Customer
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your expert recruitment consultant is Deborah Longstaff, call today on 02074 227335 or email email@example.com Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the longest established built environment specialist businesses in the UK, Eden Brown’s network and depth of knowledge is unrivalled. Our reputation is built on long term relationships that have been honed and developed over more than a quarter of a century.
Working from a network of seven offices throughout the UK, our consultants are niche sector experts in their respective disciplines covering architecture, construction, building services, facilities management & maintenance, surveying, engineering, interior design, and building maintenance.
Whether you are a candidate contemplating your next career move or a client planning your talent pipeline, we can provide access to the very best talent and the very best career opportunities.