£60,000 - £65,000 plus benefits package
A Reputable Major Civil Engineering Contractor, delivering Highways Infrastructure & Civils schemes across the UK.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing highways, bridges, infrastructure, earthworks & environmental agency projects across the West Midlands region.
Key Skills / Experience
- Previous E.A & Infrastructure experience
- HNC (or equivalent) in civil engineering
- Happy to be based in Birmingham / West Midlands
- Engineering background
- Good career continuity
- Management of site staff, operatives and sub-contractors
- Provide method statements, hazard risk assessments and Management plans
- Understand tender allowances and monitor contract loss against agreed budgets
- Preparing and monitoring programmes of work
- Foster good relations and reputation with clients
- Manage design co-ordination
- Assessment and engagement of sub-contractors
- Manage contracts to ensure timely and profitable completion of contracts
- Supervise, mentor and assist in the career development of junior staff
The successful candidate will receive an excellent salary plus competitive package.
To apply or for further information, please call 07557671523 or apply to the link below.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Caval is a market leading construction recruitment specialist with a formidable and growing reputation for delivering an excellent service across a range of sectors.
Caval is a privately owned, progressive company with a rapidly growing portfolio of successful, loyal, like minded clients and candidates who rely on our service.
Working in a fast paced and often unpredictable marketplace we understand the pressures this can bring - whether it be white or blue collar, temporary or permanent Caval can quickly connect you with the right candidates to help get that project finished on time or add value to your company in the long term.