Main responsibilities of this role include overseeing all inspection related activities and guaranteeing that the company meets legal standards. Some of the daily tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Planning, coordinating and implementing regular inpsections of equpiment, vessels and instillations
- Following up on inspections
- Developing and implementing procedures and activities related to inspection to take the department to the next level
- Provides advice to Project and Production Team to in regards to the Chemical Process Equipement and the safety of the instillation.
- Looks into European and local legislation that applies to the changes of the site and construction
- Guarantees welding quality
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.